Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mommy's Day (a little late)

I know I'm late with this, but hey, I'm just geting started in the blog world. Because Will does not have the patience to take pictures this is the best shot I have of Charlie and I on Mother's day out of 5, I take what I can get, it's getting harder to take pictures with Charlie.

We went to Will's grandparent's house on Mother's Day. Will's grandfather is an engineer and very involved in trains, and part of a train club. So he built this train that goes aound his property many years ago. The funny thing is I've seen pictures of Will riding the same train when he was a little guy. Charlie had a blast!

Isn't it so cool!

Uncle Bob had to join in the fun.

Charlie thought something wasn't working correctly on the rails wo he got his wrench and tried to fix it.

But oh, something just as fun, Ripsticking (www.ripstickusa.com) with the boys! He thought is was hilarious when they fly by him
Checking out uncle Bob's car

and trying to rip the BMW emblem off, oh well!

2 comments:

Candice said...

So much cuteness! And that's a sweet swing set in that last post.

Layla said...

Love the blog. There pretty fun right! Can't wait for you guys to visit. Charlie looks like he's grown up sooo much from our last visit. The grass looks awesome!!!