Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I'm done with school for now, so we figured there would be time for relaxing, but with the holidays creeping up on us and the birthday parties, there hasn't been a dull moment in the past few weeks.
First things first, we went to see Santa! Charlie seemed very excited while we waited to see the big fella. He loved all the decorations. Posing for a few photos. Everything was cool until...................... He actually met Santa :( Then Charlie got sick. The weather was snowy and rainy and cold, so we got serious cabin fever. Charlie wanted all the cushions off the couch so he could run back and forth saying "hoo ha ha hoo ha ha" Don't ask, I'm just glad it kept him from being attached to my hip for 30 mins. It's fun to slide down the couch too!
We also watched some TV in the mega block wagon. I guess that's a comfy spot.
We also got our tree, and somebody had to inspect everything. He also got a little bossy about where to put everything. Here is the finished product! We obviously don't believe that less is more. Next stop, Jack's 1st birthday party! There was a surprise in Grandpa's garage.....
Santa came to grandpa's house and set up is workshop in the garage!
He had a prize for Charlie since he was a good boy! Charlie was happy to take the present. Cool another dump truck, you know you can never have too many trucks!
The birthday boy, rockin out! Santa busted out his boom box and showed us some moves. The grandmas were having fun, rock on Gammie! Merry Chrismas!

2 comments:

Layla said...

yeah, new pics. Like the hair curly at bday party. charlie is cute as ever. Love the tree and I was laughing at the close up.

Candice said...

I just got caught up on your blog. Charlie is adorable. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!