Friday, September 19, 2008

Almost There

I am now at 37 weeks. I had the last sonogram yesterday, the pictures didn't come out so great because he had his arm on the side of his face, but they are still pretty cute. The Sono Tech said right now he is measuring at about 8lbs 2oz, but could be as big as 8lbs 8oz right now. I still have 3 weeks left so hopefully he'll come soon and won't be too much bigger. 8 lbs is not bad, but 9 and up is a little scary to me. If he is anything like Charlie, I should go into labor tomorrow. Charlie has a prediction of his baby brother coming on the 25th (he picked it out on the calendar), which would be really cool especially since Charlie was born on the 25th too. We can only wait and see. Here are a couple pictures of the sono and of me and my giant belly.Front of face Profile (looks like Will to me) Me, torpedo belly!

2 comments:

Layla said...

ca-ute!! Can't wait to meet him and I love preggo mommy shots.

Candice said...

Wow, that was quick! (Probably not for you.) Good luck with the labor, and don't worry if he's big. It would all be squishy fat anyway that wouldn't make a difference.