Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Haircut for Luke

Look who got another haircut!
Our first family photo in a long time.
Me, and my boys
Charlie has been really into taking pictures lately, and I have to say he does a pretty good job. He took this random shot of Luke.
He also took this action shot of Luke.
He took this shot of Luke and I after his haircut.
Something random.
Somthing sort of abstract.
He took a nother picture of Luke and I.
And another good shot of Luke.
Although Charlie has his own camera, I think he knows its a "kid camera" because he won't use it anymore (sorry grandma). He says "its broken" which is not true, but a fine excuse. The kid is moving up in the world.

2 comments:

Layla said...

Cute haircut on luke. How did your hair grow so fast? Love the family pictures:) miss u guys!!

Melissa said...

You guys look great.