Yesterday was my day to be the participating parent at Charlie's school. he was so excited because he got to be the leader. Unfortunately the battery on my camera died, so I have 1 classroom picture and a couple of playground pictures. It was so entertaining to see what Charlie is like at school. My favorite thing that happened was watching all the girls run around Charlie on the playground and constantly ask him to chase them. I thought to myself...already! I mean, I know he is cute, but I had no idea he would have girls with crushes on him at 3! He is so cool about it too, the first couple of times he did chase them, then when they kept on asking, and he clearly wanted to do some climbing, he told them "Not right now, I'm busy." I don't know what I'm going to do with these boys.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment