So I've started this crazy accelerated winter course.....It goes MTWTh from 6-8ish for 3 weeks, I have 4 papers to write (1 down, 3 to go). It's possible I will be missing in action, glued to my computer, letting my kids watch whatever garbage they want to watch on TV, eat whatever snacks they want all day long, and play with whatever electronics they want so I can get through this course. And then on to more exciting things starting January 29th...working on my Thesis, blah. Anyway here are a couple cute pictures of the boys. Lukas loves Charlie's new magnifying glass, so he walks all over the house with his face glued to it, it's hilarious to watch. And the last 2 are some spontaneous cuddling of the boys. I walked past the living room one day and they were like that, so cute.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment