Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pilates, Wrestling, and Snoozing

Every time I try to do Pilates, Luke takes over the mat and climbs all over me. Its funny and annoying at the same time. Its really funny when the boys try to do what the lady on the DVD is doing. This just reminds how much I need to get back to the gym so I don't have to deal with all this nonsense.
Luke has always been the non-transferable baby (when sleeping in the car, never transfers to the crib). Well yesterday he fell asleep in the car at 10:30am and was out, I sat him on the couch thinking he would pop up like he always does, and he stayed exactly how I placed him.

This lovely video is of the boys wrestling, Charlie is very good with Luke and lets him have all the blows, although I'm sure that will all be changing real soon as Luke gets bigger. It was going well until Luke took a knee in the face.

See what I go through in a house where I am the only female.

2 comments:

Layla said...

The girls used to do the same thing and mambo would come and lick my face if I was down on the floor trying to exercise. Luke is such a chubber I love it! He will be giving Charlie a run for his money soon enough!

Jen said...

Chubber is an understatement for Luke, I miss him as a little teeny tiny one... 18 months came and went!