Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

We had a very busy day on Memorial day. We went to the parade with a bunch of our friends. Then we had a BBQ with even more friends. It was great! Everyone brought something, we had tons of food, the kids went crazy in the backyard, the adults sipped beers, and we had a great holiday. It was hot, but breezy so it ended up being a real nice day. I didn't get any pictures of the BBQ, that never happens when you are the host, but it was fun.
I always complain to Will that I am never in any pictures ... so he takes a picture of me at the end of the day at about 9pm, after running around like a crazy person all day entertaining about 20 people for our BBQ. I'm going to request that pictures be taken of me at 9am when my makeup is fresh and my hair is done, you know, the way models do it. But in reality I guess this is me all day everyday. Oh well, here is a picture of me Mom.

Here are some videos of Charlie and Nathan, the die-hard party animals dancing it up after everyone else left the BBQ. These boys have some serious moves.

1 comment:

Layla said...

Fun! U look great!