Saturday, July 10, 2010

Charlie's first day of swimming lessons

This was Charlie's first day of swimming lessons. He was so excited, but when we got there, he was a little bashful and nervous. The first day was the only day I was allowed to stay in the pool area, and now all the parents have to go away behind the fence where the kids can't see us. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go near the pool either so I didn't get many pictures. His lessons are in one of the kiddie pools that is only 3 feet deep. He is able to touch the bottom and very comfortable in the pool. He loves going to swimming and asks me why it isn't longer. It's a good thing we go everyday, but I don't know what we'll do when the 3 weeks are up!

2 comments:

Layla said...

Looks like fun! Mai's starts on Monday for two weeks, I'm gonna do a class with Vi @ the same time, but her's is only 2x's a week.

Jen said...

I wish I was doing a lesson with Luke at the same time, but they start at 4 years old through the town....its so hot there!