Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ugh...Our first trip to the ER

Oh my little Lukas....He has to keep me on my toes. On Sunday morning Lukas took a tumble down the stairs. I was right there with him but he slipped and was a little too far out of reach to catch. Poor little guy tumbled from the top straight to the bottom. When I got to the bottom there was the biggest, ugliest, scariest bump I had ever seen on a child, right in the middle of the forehead. So, trying to fight back all the tears I had we rushed him to the hospital. Turns out Luke is some little toughie and its amazing he didn't break anything, especially his little noggin! They monitored him for a while and let us go home after about 3 hours in the ER. He is doing fine now, except that he is limping on his right side, but I took him to the Pediatrician and they said it is expected to be a little sore after a spill like that. So anyway, Mom you wanted pictures of his little peanut head, these are after some of the swelling went down. The funniest thing is if you ask Luke where his Boo-Boo is, he points to his thumb where he has a tiny scratch.
Please no more trips to the ER!!!