Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

Okay seriously, isn't he the cutest Woody you ever saw? And we can't forget the coolest Spiderman to ever step foot in Smithtown.
We were busy on Halloween, we went Trick-or-Treating with our friends Kristi, Matt, and their daughters Parker, and Quinn. We had so much fun!
Luke, Parker, and Charlie waiting patiently for someone to come to the door.
We all dressed up. Kristi's family were all cats. I was a witch and Will was a soldier. The kids got a kick out of all dressing up. I have to admit it's been a while since I dressed up for Halloween, and it was a lot of fun!
After Trick-or-Treating we went to Grandma's for dinner.
I guess you are allowed to spy in the windows when its Grandma's house.
Lukas loved his costume so much, he didn't want to change out of it.

Luke thought this skeleton thing was hilarious!

Silly string fight!

1 comment:

Layla said...

How fun!! I love how you all dressed up!The boys look so cute!