We've been busy! We've been going to birthday parties, and decorating trees, looking at lights, making cookies, decorating cookies, and simply waiting for Santa is also a lot of work. Auntie Kate is in town, and she came over to help us make cookies and decorate our gingerbread men.
Charlie had a holiday party at school where they did some singing, decorated a gingerbread man, and had a cookie exchange (which meant a ton of cookies for lunch - yey).
Here are some of his school buddies.
All the kids got to pick a book out of the grab bag as their gifts.
And here are a couple of the songs they sang :)
I wish I could find a way for the videos to be less blurry when I upload!
I wish I could find a way for the videos to be less blurry when I upload!



















No comments:
Post a Comment