We have been getting more and more snow. We get an inch here and there, then a storm, then a few more inches, and then another storm. It is only January and we've already got mounds.
This was the sight from my kitchen window this morning. Isn't it pretty? I love the snow, it makes everything around seem so peaceful and quiet. I am a rarity in New York. Most New Yorkers hate the snow, I know its because I am not a true New Yorker....I'm a Hawaiian! I love the snow.
There is our patio furniture. Won't be sitting there any time soon.
My usually tall shrub in the front went ka-put with the heavy snow on it.
The end result when I dug us out. My arms are like jello and I'm sure my back will be screaming at me later.
At least Will, doesn't have to worry about it after the crazy day I'm sure he's having at work today.
This is what my car looked like 2 weeks ago when we had another storm where we got almost 2 ft.
We did some sleigh riding at grandma's that weekend, it was a lot of fun!
Here is Charlie getting the furthest on the little hill.
Luke about to hit a tree
Charlie going for a good ride on the big hill
And Luke, well, being Luke on the big hill.



1 comment:
Wow... that is a good workout shoveling all that snow! What a good wife you are ;)
Post a Comment