Friday, July 1, 2011

Catching up

 So I've been so busy with work as the end of the year approached, and realized I've neglected the blog and haven't been keeping up. Well, now it is catch up time. I've added a bunch of new posts with all the different things that have been happening since Mother's day. So I'm sure as you read on and get to the bottom of the page, you'll have to click "older posts" to see it all.
 My little Charlie is so sweet, he loves babies. This is his buddy Brodie's new baby sister Holly, she is about 4 months now, and everytime Charlie sees her he wants to hold her...and thats all he wants to do. I really thought the novelty of Baby Holly would've worn off by now, but it hasn't. He is so cute.
 Here we have my little Lukas, who loves to paint. Everytime I let him paint I always say, "Lukas, paint on the paper, no body." Well, I know better now and always strip himdown to undies because I know whats coming. I ran downstairs to put some laundry in the wash (literally 2 minutes gone) and when I came back up, this is how I found him. Such a little stinker!
 The boys love to have popsicles on a hot day.
 This is how Luke looks when he wakes up at 5:30 and can't make it to lunch. He literally stops dead in his tracks and crashes. It's hilarious because a few minutes before this he was laying on his belly with his face propped up on his hands sleeping. He can fall asleep anywhere if he is tired enough.


Enjoy all the pictures to follow of Charlie's graduation, father's day, and more!


2 comments:

Layla said...

OMG Lukas and Vi could be twins! The paint, sleeping anywhere and walking around with stuff on their heads! Too funny!!

Melissa said...

Love catching up!! Maybe I should update my blog... it has only been 11 months. I think when we get back to the states we need to have a "reunion" Miss you guys!