Another beautiful beach day out in the Hampton's
Charlie, Daddy, and Uncle Bobby did a lot of digging.
This was a very cool flying boat we saw!
The guys played a little football.
On another beautiful day, we went to the Long Island Game farm with Grandma. It was our first time there and we had a great time.
They put on a really cute show called the Muttville Comix, all with rescued dogs. They do some really neat tricks!
Lukas got to tak a picture with any dog he wanted, and he picked this little guy. And guess what his name was....Charlie! Charlie didn't want to take a picture with the dogs, I was shocked because he talks about getting a dog pretty much everyday.
Now I know I have a lot of pictures of Luke, but he's at an age where he still lets me take pictures. Charlie hates taking pictures, so I take what I can get these days.
The Train Club
We went to celebrate the Train Clubs 45th birthday. the boys had so much fun driving the trains with Oppa.



1 comment:
Love the beach pictures! Looks like you guys are having a really nice summer. Wish we could come visit!
Post a Comment