Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of Pre-School

Today was the big day Charlie has been anticipating for weeks, me not so much. 9:30 couldn't come quick enough for Charlie. Being the emotional mom I am, I felt myself holding back tears, correction...fighting back tears all morning. As we left the front door, I was holding back tears, as we walked to school, I was holding back tears, arriving at school, I was fighting the tears, and as soon as we got to the classroom door... I lost it. It was a good thing Will was there, he looked at me, snickered, and took Charlie in to meet his teacher while I had my moment in the hall. I'm such a loser. It was only orientation today so it was just an hour long. The kids stayed in class while the parents had a meeting in another room. Anyway, Charlie had a great time, and acts likes he has been doing this for years. We started the morning with a nice big pancake. Luke doesn't like pancakes....YET!!! He had some fruit and O's.
Here he is, ready to go. (sniff, sniff)

1 comment:

Layla said...

aww! he's gonna love it, It's normal to cry, I sure did!