Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookies

We had some beautiful weather last week, we were at the park everyday. Of course I forgot my camera everytime we went, but Spring is just around the corner and before we know it I will have a ton of pictures of the boys in green grass and at the beach! But of course after all that lovely weather, we got a taste of some yucky rainy weather and we are stuck back inside. Charlie and I made some chocolate chip cookies the other day while Lukas napped. Lucky for Luke, he woke up to warm delicious treats. As you can see from the pictures, the boys were pretty happy with their treat! Nice hair Luke.
Unfortunately Woody and Buzz also got some cookie, they will be taking another trip to the washing machine.
I tried a new recipe for the cookies and all 3 boys loved them, here is what they look like...mmm. And I know we are all sick of seeing snow, but I forgot to put up the few pictures I took at Grandma's house of sleigh riding before my camera battery died.
Look at this cute little eskimo.
There goes Charlie and Grandma.

No comments: