Happy Birthday Charlie!!
Today Charlie is 2, although we will be having the real party on Sunday, we had a mini celebration today....
We went to grandma's and got cracking on some gifts
He's been into trains lately so he got a few of those
He also got a chainsaw, a leaf blower and a tricycle, we are getting prepared for warm weather and can't wait to be outside!
I thought this picture was so funny, how he was using his foot to hold the box.
After grandma's we stopped off at the pet store and got a pet fish, we named him "shark bait" and then we went to the bakery to get 3 cupcakes because I'm not baking twice this week and because it's someone's special day he got to pick out a giant m&m cookie - I helped him with that :)



1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!!
Post a Comment