We had some snow about a week or 2 ago, it was a lot of fun. We made a snowman and Charlie did a lot of digging and moving of snow with his dump truck. Will was busy plowing so he didn't get to play in it with us. Charlie was obsessed with the snowman over the next few days. He was very concerned when it started to melt and was a little distraught when he woke up one morning to find the carrot laying in the front yard. I'm not sure he understands the whole sun melting the snow process but he's over it now.
I think Charlie is going through a major growth spurt because he is eating us out of house and home. In the past week he has doubled his intake of food. I feel like I am feeding him all day long and we are always in the kitchen, he eats more than I do. Yikes!! I can only imagine what the teenage years are gong to be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment