Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Parade!

Charlie and I got to march in the St. Patrrick's Day Parade with our friends from The Little Gym. He sat in his wagon like a king the whole time, he didn't move, didn't crack a smile, didn't wave, he literally just sat in his wagon and let me pull him the whole time. The kids wore Little Gym t-shirts so we didn't look like a bunch of randoms in the parade, even though we kind of did, but it was fun anyway. He was very content to sit back and take all the scenery in.

This picture is funny because it looks like we were leading the parade, but it was just that it was the end of the parade and I was tired and we were slacking.

There goes the prince!

Time to enjoy the rest of the parade (somebody wanted to see the fire engines).

stretching his legs after that relaxing ride down main street I think I hear the fire engines.... No Mom! I don't want to pose for a picture now, the engines are coming!!! This is as good as it gets for mom and son pics these days.

No comments: