Charlie (aka The Dancing Machine), had a blast saturday night, he literally danced from about 6pm to 10pm when we finally had to cut him off. I had no idea he was going to be such the entertainer. When he first started showing off his skills, he was immitating one of the Break dancers and everyone loved it, of course I didn't have my camera at that point but I thought if he were going to continue, it was well worth the drive home to get it..... so I did! The breakers were gone by the time I got back but he was still on the move with anyone else he could find to dance with.


I took some videos, some are kind of dark but they are all very cute and hilarious!
This video is of Charlie dancing with some chick I've never seen before but he didn't care, he was happy to have a dance partner.
This video is of Charlie getting in the line up of girls
This last one is kind of dark, and hard to see at times, but the very beginning shows off some of his signature moves.... "the wiggle" and "slap the ground"



No comments:
Post a Comment