We had a great weekend! On Saturday, it started out with some rain so we decided to bake some cookies........
Charlie is going through the "I help/I do it myself" phase so every day is very interesting.
He likes doing the mixing of the dry ingredients but.....
he loves to eat the chocolate chips!
After a lot of chocolate chips, he gets a little kooky.....he's a very sneaky baker.
We were so happy when the sun came out after Charlie's nap so we could go outside and do his favorite thing.
We call this "babysitter in a box." It's awesome, we should patent it. We give Charlie a big box of Will's old matchbox cars, a sippy cup of juice, place him in the dirt under the clubhouse of his playground where there is plenty of shade, then I can sit in my beach chair and read. It's the greatest thing ever!!
Charlie is going through the "I help/I do it myself" phase so every day is very interesting.
He likes doing the mixing of the dry ingredients but.....
he loves to eat the chocolate chips!
After a lot of chocolate chips, he gets a little kooky.....he's a very sneaky baker.
We were so happy when the sun came out after Charlie's nap so we could go outside and do his favorite thing.
We call this "babysitter in a box." It's awesome, we should patent it. We give Charlie a big box of Will's old matchbox cars, a sippy cup of juice, place him in the dirt under the clubhouse of his playground where there is plenty of shade, then I can sit in my beach chair and read. It's the greatest thing ever!!



No comments:
Post a Comment